In this post I will explain how you can make a text reflection in Corel Draw.
In order to do that just follow the next steps:
Part 1: Text reflection in Corel Draw – Making the text
1. Select the Text Tool from the Toolbar or the fastest way: press F8 to activate it.
2. Click on any part of the canvas and then write anything you like.
3. Choose a thicker font like for example Arial Black and make it bigger by changing its size from the Font Size drop down list on the properties bar.
Part 2: Text reflection in Corel Draw – Making the reflection
5. Drag the duplicated text under the original one. Keep pressing CTRL while dragging it down, if you want to have a straight direction.
6. With the duplicated text selected click on the Mirror vertically button on the Properties bar. And now we have the word mirrored:
Also you can add a bit of perspective to the text or the reflected text or both. To do that select the text on which you want to add perspective (in my case it’s the reflected text), go to Effects – Add Perspective and drag the the nodes like in the picture. Hold CTRL as you drag them to move them in a horizontal or vertical direction.