In this article I will show you how to make a dotted curved line in Photoshop, just like in this picture:
In order to obtain this, follow the next steps:
Part 1: Dotted curved line in Photoshop – Make the curved line.
1. First, let’s make the curved line. Select Pen Tool from the Toolbar (easiest way is by pressing “P”) and make sure that on the properties bar you select “Paths” button.
Part 2: Dotted curved line in Photoshop – Make the brush
4. Time to make the brush. Select Brush tool from Toolbar or press “B”, then go to Window – Brush or just press F5 and select a hard round brush from Brush Tip Shape.
6. Go to the little icon named “Create new brush” at the bottom of the window, click it and give a name to your new brush. Hit OK
7. Create a new layer in the layer tab by clicking on the little icon at the bottom named “Create a new layer”. Faster way to press “Shift+Ctrl+N
8. Go to Paths tab and right click on the path created and choose stroke path, then select brush from the drop down list and hit OK. And here is the result: